Who is responsible for processing their data?
Polinter, S. A.
Muga, 7. Poligon Industrial Pla d’en Coll
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)
Phone: + 34 935 641 350 – Fax: + 34 935 648 800
How do we get your personal data?
Right through you.
We also collect certain data automatically when you access our website, read or click on the emails we send you, or when you provide us.
What information do we get about you?
In order to be able to offer our professional services we need to ask for some of their data, if you do not want to provide your data, we will not be able to comply with your request. The data we can collect are:
- Full Name
- Institution or company
This list is not limited or exhaustive of the categories of personal data that we can collect.
To what end do we deal with their personal data?
We will deal with the data collected for the following purposes:
- Make it possible to provide the requested services
- Manage as a new client and/or provider
- Information about professional services, news and news
- Stream All Commercial Information
- Understanding the request for information from anyone interested
- Performing the necessary administrative and organizational processes
How do we protect their personal data?
In order to ensure protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of data, we use various security measures.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions in data transmissions over the Internet or from a web, we devote the utmost efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with which to ensure the protection of their data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in this area.
The measures we use include the following:
- Limit access to their data only to those people who have to know them in the care of the tasks they perform
- Install perimeter protection systems for computer infrastructure to prevent unauthorized access routinely monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data
How long have we kept their personal data?
Their personal data will be preserved for as long as it takes to meet the purpose for which they were collected. If their data is used for various purposes which require us to preserve them for different periods, we will apply the longer conservation period.
Our data retention deadlines are based on business needs, so that in relation to personal data that is no longer needed either access to them will be restricted to strictly legal obligations or will be safely destroyed.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Third parties will not be granted, except for access to the same of the company’s workers, and those assignments that are due to legal obligation.
What are their rights when they give us their data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we deal with personal data that concerns him or not
- Access, rectification and cancellation: People have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its cancellation when, for other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Limitation of treatment: under certain circumstances, stakeholders will be able to apply for limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, we will only hold them for the exercise or defense of claims
- Opposition: For reasons related to their particular situation, in some circumstances, users will be able to oppose the processing of their data we will stop dealing with the data unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, it is not possible
- Data portability: we will provide the person concerned with the personal data that concerns them in a structured format, in common use and in mechanical reading and will pass them on if the person concerned so wishes, to another person responsible
- The person concerned will be able to withdraw his consent at any time
It is possible to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data if its rights have not been satisfied through its website. He can exercise the aforementioned rights, heading to: firstname.lastname@example.org